Shopping cart  You have NO current bookings
Choose language:  
 
 

My Account Login

 
Forgotten password

Newsletter Signup

Your Email
Call us today on
+357 24 332998
Our friendly team is waiting to help and advise you.

Terms and Conditions

Cyprus Villages Payment / Cancellation terms and Conditions

Booking conditions: for final confirmation of your reservation the online booking process will require a 30% deposit online payment with a secure payment system with credit card. The remaining 70% is due one day after your arrival. Methods of payment for the balance are: cash in euro, credit card (visa, Amex, MasterCard) or on line via the website.

Online booking: You have the right to withdraw your order before the final stage of payment. If you need any assistance to amend your reservation you may send a mail to reservations@cyprusvillages.com.cy

The booking system keeps your order / booking details for statistical reference and of which may be accessed by you anytime.

Cancellations received over 6 weeks prior to arrival will be entitled to full refund of deposit or choice of 13 month re-booking period beginning after the cancelled reservation date to re-book and the deposit will be valid. Any cancellations received in any period of 6 weeks prior of reservation arrival date the deposit will be considered as cancellation fee.

Package bookings including car and transfers: The taxi service included in all packages is for a maximum of 4 passengers and infants must sit on parents lap, there are no baby seats in taxis. Maximum luggage space is 3 suitcases and some small bags. Passengers with extra items such as prams, carry cots, bikes etc must be advised at the time of reservation as it may be necessary to book an extra taxi service. Return airport taxi services must be reconfirmed a few days prior to your departure from Cyprus at our main reception.

Arrival and departure flight number and time is necessary for all reservations, if not applicable then an approximate check in time must be advised.

Star rating and quality of accommodation: the client / customer / partner acknowledge that star and any other rating are merely a general outline based on the official star rating of Cyprus (governed by the Cyprus Tourism Organization) and may not be relied up on to identify the quality of the accommodation. Standards can vary with the classifications, and this is usually reflected in the price.

Area of jurisdiction Governing Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.


Force Majeure
If as a consequence of Force Majeure, www.discoverruralcyprus.com is obliged to curtail, alter or cancel a booking and/or any services agreed, the client or customer shall not be entitled to claim compensation for any loss arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration or cancellation.

The term ‘Force Majeure’ includes but is not limited to acts of God, natural disaster, fire and any other destruction of any accommodation booked, riots, acts of civil or international war, natural disasters, fires, exercise of municipal, legislative, military or any other authority, strikes, industrial action, or any other reason beyond the control of www.discoverruralcyprus.com

English is the official language of the discoverruralcyprus.com website.

 

All prices quoted include VAT.



DISCOVER RURAL CYPRUS
Tel: +357 24 332998 | Address: 7740 Tochni, Larnaca, Cyprus Fax: +357 24 332295 | Email: Reservations@cyprusvillages.com.cy
Licensed by the Cyprus Tourism Organization